We have Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine available for age 5 years and up, at Pediatric Associates Urgent Care Evergreen Park and Pediatric Associate Orland Park. We are also giving booster vaccine for children 12 years and up, after five months after the second dose. Call for appointment.
COVID 19 vaccine for age 2 years and up is coming soon.
Drive up COVID 19 rapid and PCR test is available in both the offices
Please note due to covid-19, the following measures are in place. The current office hours are posted on the website. Due to your safety and safety of the staff, if you or any of your family member has or had Covid-19 like symptoms, please inform the front desk or leave a message. On arrival to the office, please stay in your car and call the front desk, we are doing telephone triage and calling 1-2 patients at a time and one caretaker. All parents and children who are two years or older, please use mask to cover your mouth and nose. Clean your hands with hand sanitizer before touching any objects.
Do you or anyone in the household have any of the following symptoms?
- fever (greater than or equal to 100.0)
- shortness of breath
- loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- myalgias (muscle pain)
- congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you suspected you having COVID-19 infection or history of contact, we have drive in rapid Civid-19 testing. The test results are available in fifteen minutes. It is free for everyone. Just call and make appointment.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Minimize physical contact with people outside your family. Stay 6 feet away from people not in your group.
- Minimize stress — Take a break from the news, go for a walk, cultivate new habits like meditation and reading.
- 7-8 hours of sleep for adults and 9-10 hours of sleep for children as well as a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, lentils, nuts and seeds builds a healthy immune system.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay at home when sick.
- Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw away tissue in a trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.