Due to Covid 19, the Orland Park office will remain closed temporarily. Please call the Evergreen Park office and note our new hours. We are encouraging Telemedicine consultations. All infants and children should keep their regular appointments and vaccinations. All patients and parents suspected of covid 19 infection are requested to stay home and call office or option #3 to reach, after office hours on call provider. If you or your child is having a life threatening issue, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19 infection, we are encouraging Telemedicine to all of our patients. When calling to make an appointment please mention Tele consult or in office visit. You can request a specific time and date and someone will call to confirm the appointment. Appointments can also be made through the patient portal or you can email us at [email protected] Kindly note our office hours have changed as noted on the website. We are taking extra measures to prevent the spread of infection for the health of our patients and staff.
On arrival to the office, all patients are requested to wait in their cars and should call the front office. We are calling one patient at a time and only one parent. All parents and children two years or older, please use mask or bandana to cover your mouth and nose. Clean your hands with hand sanitizer before touching any objects.
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Minimize physical contact with the elderly and people with pre-existing medical conditions
- Minimize stress — Take a break from the news, go for a walk, cultivate new habits like meditation and reading
- 7-8 hours of sleep for adults and 9-10 hours of sleep for children as well as a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, lentils, nuts and seeds builds a healthy immune system
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay at home when sick
- Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw away tissue in a trash can
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds